Saturday, September 6, 2008

My nieces have gotten me started on this so I am a newby to blogging.
Today is a beautiful day in Conway, no rain, no opressive heat and clear blue skies. I had lunch with son James and his new girl-friend who is a definite improvement to the dementor he had been dating previously. Koretta is a very sweet girl and I liked her alot. James is also very much happier these days as well. Brian is doing well, home, healed and riding bikes with a friend.

I am in the last semester of school and have my work cut out for me. I signed up for 4 classes knowing I would drop one. I really wanted to take a class on making web tutorials but it proved too much over my head to manage with all my other classes so I dropped it. I will however take a continuing ed class on this subject because I really want to learn it.

I was bummed to find out I did not get the job in the archives, it was probably a blessing in disguise as I can concentrate on my school work all the better. I have my first draft of my thesis writing to sent to my professor Monday and I have to get hot on writing tonight. I had a much need girls evening with BFFs Sue and Diana---love those girls--couldn't manage without them. Laughter really is necessary to keep one from the looney bin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a blog!

Rick said...

Good going Kathy. Welcome to the 21st century.
Rick

Laurie said...

We'll have to have a girls' night out too, as soon as I can come up for air with this work. I like the pic of the boys! You even got a smile out of James! :)